To be ready to close on your new
home be prepared for the following:
1. Any individual who plans to be on
title must sign title documents.
2. Copies of photo identification and/or
Social Security Card are required.
3. Copy of purchase and sale agreement,
plus addenda are required.
4. Any documents necessary to satisfy
underwriting requirements (e.g. gift letter) are required.
5. Homeowner/Hazard Insurance Policy:
Mortgagee's copy of Declaration and paid receipt are required.
6. Certified Funds (We can only accept
a local check up to $1,000).
7. If you are using the Georgia Real
Estate Form, the sales contract you signed designates the termite
inspection as the purchaser’s obligation. The report should
be effective within 30 days before the closing. The original termite
letter is required at closing (unless your lender indicates otherwise.)